Are you one of 70 million people suffering from digestive diseases in the United States? You might be… and not even know your gut is the cause!
We are excited to announce that internationally recognized integrated doctor Leo Galland is to give a special talk on Feb. 9 at The Healthy Gut Summit, a free online event.
Dr. Galland’s talk, titled Gut, Brain, Bugs and Parasites, will focus on
- How gut disorders impact the brain
- The truth about parasites: Susceptibility, testing, symptoms, treatment
- How hygiene and environmental toxins impact the bugs in your gut
At The Healthy Gut Summit slated for February 9-16, you will discover how your digestive health is intimately linked to your immune, endocrine, circulatory and central nervous systems.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
This event features one-on-one interviews with 32 of the world’s most beloved and respected thought leaders and physicians. As they each share fascinating new insights and research on how gut health impacts our most basic physiological processes–including how we think and behave–a story will unfold showing that a healthy gut is the foundation for physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
The Healthy Gut Summit will provide you with all of the information you need to:
Understand the rise of chronic disease and the symptoms that signal their presence.
- Learn how your environment affects your gut microbiome.
- Receive practical advice about dealing with diet, stress, toxins and parasites.
- How to speak with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment!
With over 32 expert presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge. This invaluable and FREE resource is intended for men and women everywhere!
Come listen to The Healthy Gut Summit ONLINE for FREE, and be inspired to improve your health from February 9-16, 2015.
Register for FREE at the following link today: